Taking over furnishings

Do you want to take over furnishings of the current resident? To establish clear agreements, you can fill in the take-over form together. You've received a take-over form with your termination confirmation. Fill out the form together with the new tenant and make sure you both sign. Hand over the form to your Student Housing Consultant and you're good to go!  

Can't find your take-over form anymore? Send us an email at wonen@vestewonen.nl and we'll provide you with a new one.

Frequently asked about Taking over things

I like to sell some of the items in my room to the new tenant, is this possible?


Yes, this is possible. You have received a takeover form in your email. Complete this form together with the new tenant and return it by email. If you have not received the form, an email from both of you is also sufficient.