Campus contract

The student housing on Campus is exclusively for people who study or work at a university or higher education institution in Enschede. Therefore, we check all study certificates and employment contracts of anyone who wants to start renting accommodation on Campus.

We can ask you for a new study certificate or employment contract each year. If you don't have proof of education, we have to terminate the contract.